The Real Winners in Modi's India
One year after being triumphantly elected, Narendra Modi’s Hindu nationalist government appears to be floundering -- a perception now shared across the ideological spectrum. Former right-wing minister Arun Shourie, who previously hailed Modi as India’s savior, called the government "directionless" in a recent interview, and said it had caused "great anxiety" among religious minorities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.