The New Economics of Having It All
The Brookings Institution has just republished a classic study on economic policy -- Arthur Okun's "Equality and Efficiency: The Big Tradeoff," which first came out in 1975. It's a favorite book that really shaped my thinking. Re-reading the new edition I thought it had lost none of its force. If anything, I think it's gained some.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea