How to Interpret Conspiracy Theory Polling
1. Amy Fried at Pollways on two very different dynastic legacies.
2. Eric Ostermeier on the (possible) return of Russ Feingold and the history of Senate rematches.
3. At New West, Tiffany Cartwright and Tyler Young run the numbers on the future of partisan advantage in Texas.
4. “The Islamic State as an ordinary insurgency.” Reyko Huang writes at the Monkey Cage.
5. Very good Greg Sargent item discussing the problems with the “if you knew now” line of questioning on Iraq.
6. Digby is also excellent on Iraq and the presidential candidates.
7. And I strongly suspect that Kevin Drum is correct about how to interpret conspiracy theory polling.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com