The Disruptive Potential of Mike Huckabee
1. Seth Masket looks at when door-to-door campaigning works -- and when it might hurt.
2. At the Monkey Cage, Patrick Egan notes that most people don’t care much about trade policy.
3. Jonathan Chait on “affirmative action” presidents.
4. Good Greg Sargent item on the state of play for Republicans if Obamacare subsidies lose at the Supreme Court.
5. While Andrew Sprung thinks about what will happen when states have new flexibility on health care.
6. Sarah Posner at Religion Dispatches looks into biblical tithing and what (if anything) the bible really says about taxation.
7. TNR’s Brian Beutler on the disruptive potential of Mike Huckabee.
8. See also Ed Kilgore on The Huck.
9. And remember: Linda Beail and Lilly Goren are still blogging the final episodes of Mad Men over at New West.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Billionaire Bezos and the Warehouse Workers
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying
- The Blue Wave Is Receding? Not Really
- New Threat to the U.S.: the Axis of Autocracy
- Germany Has a New Anti-Semitism Problem