Ben Carson's Dangerous View of the Law
Ben Carson will never be president. (There, I’ve said it.) But his candidacy and the views associated with it aren't a joke; they’re an important reflection on the current state of American populist conservatism. That's why it's worth analyzing Carson’s recent comments suggesting that the president may not have to obey the U.S. Supreme Court's interpretation of the law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States