Cable News Nightmare: Turn Off, Tune Out
There's supposed to be an ancient Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times." Even if it's not ancient or Chinese, it captures a certain truth. World War II was riveting. The Black Death was so fascinating that no one could talk about anything else. On the other hand, GDP growing 3.5% and everyone raising contented families in spacious, airy homes with swell schools? Yawn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death