Beware India's E-Commerce Bubble
One sector in India’s economy seems immune to worries about the country’s uncertain policy environment: e-commerce. Even India’s exuberant stock markets, which enjoyed spectacular rises in the aftermath of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s landslide victory last year, have spent the last two months self-correcting. The benchmark Sensex at the Bombay Stock Exchange has seen a 10 percent decline in value in the last 60 days as the reality of a still-sputtering economy and start-and-stop reform has registered with investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea