Rodents Could Predict the Next Big Quake
The 10 biggest earthquakes recorded since 1900 have taken more than 1.5 million lives -- not counting the toll from the 7.8 magnitude temblor in Nepal, which has killed 7,500 and counting. There's some hope that the big quakes of the future could be less lethal -- because we'll see them coming. Or at least, the rats will.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea