Changing Course, Nokia Needs a Map
Nokia's mapping business, called Here, looked like a dud for years. But now that it's for sale, buyers are lining up from the U.S., Germany and China, and the geography of its ownership has even acquired political significance. Nokia should consider hanging on to the unit, a decision I would welcome as a user.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?