Will the Real Modi Please Stand Up?
Three weeks from now, India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi will mark his first year in office. He swept into office with a clear center-right message -- “minimum government, maximum governance” -- and the biggest mandate of any leader since 1984; one might have expected him to establish a policy direction and priorities fairly quickly. Yet his administration still can’t seem to make up its mind what kind of government it wants to be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test