What's a Russian Propagandist Doing in Brooklyn?
There's a start-up in New York that I'm not sure I want to see succeed, even though it's based on a sound idea. It's called Babo, and allows citizen journalists to send videos from their smartphones to news organizations and get paid for it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test