On the Trail With George Pataki
1. FHQ’s Josh Putnam: no, the schedule of primaries and caucuses won’t produce a deadlocked convention.
2. Brendan Nyhan at the Upshot on our short attention span.
3. Here at View, Francis Wilkinson on what Bridgegate -- at least what we know so far -- says about Chris Christie.
4. While 538’s Harry Enten declares Game Over for Christie’s presidential hopes, with the data to support it.
5. Sarah Posner at Religion Dispatches on the background of the “Pledge in Solidarity to Defend Marriage.”
6. Nice Washington Post piece about the big Pataki campaign, by David A. Fahrenthold.
7. And at the Plum Line, Greg Sargent looks deeper into what Republicans might do if they win on Obamacare subsidies.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com