Ben Carson, This Year's Political Novice
Ben Carson, a former pediatric neurosurgeon who announced his presidential candidacy Monday, owes his lively political career to a 2013 speech at the National Prayer Breakfast. With President Barack Obama just a few seats away, Carson excoriated the president and went through a list of ills, from political correctness to the national debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics