Automakers Turn Mechanics Into Criminals
For as long as Americans have owned cars, they’ve exercised their right to soup them up. Want a bright red flame job on the doors? Buy the decals and stick them on. Covet a low-rider suspension that bounces your Cadillac DeVille up and down like Dr. Dre’s? Order a kit and spend the weekend installing it in your garage. Your creativity has always seemed limited only by your imagination and some basic tenets of road safety.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Larry Fink’s Warning to CEOs Rings Hollow