Ukrainian Oligarch Dodges U.S. Justice
The Russian propaganda narrative about U.S. meddling in Ukraine has a hard time penetrating mainstream thinking about the Ukraine crisis: The U.S., after all, isn't sending tanks or troops to stoke a war in the country, while Russia is. Even so, a judge in Vienna has refused a U.S. request to extradite a Ukrainian oligarch on grounds that it was politically motivated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown