Cameron's Big Mistake
Britain's elections are just a week away, and psephologists and bookmakers agree: It's an unpredictable mess, with the most likely outcome a minority Labour government backed by Scottish nationalists. For this state of affairs, the ruling Conservative Party has itself to blame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote