The Next Gay-Rights Hurdle for Republicans
Will Republican politicians breathe a secret sigh of relief if the Supreme Court establishes marriage equality throughout the U.S.? With most Americans -- particularly young voters -- in favor of gay marriage, such a decision would save conservative candidates from having to explain over and over why they adamantly oppose it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?