GOP Can Stop Being Nice to Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz’s presidential campaigning consists mainly of saying outrageous things in hopes he can separate himself as a True Conservative while all around him are Republicans In Name Only. “Today’s Democratic Party has decided there is no room for Christians in today’s Democratic Party,” he claimed again over the weekend, while repeating Jonah Goldberg’s “liberal fascism” slur against Democrats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta