U.K. Should Say Good Riddance to HSBC
There’s a saying used to call the bluff of someone who threatens to flounce out of the room during an argument: “Don’t let the door hit your backside on the way out.” That sums up how the U.K. should react to HSBC’s threat to move its headquarters to a different country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote