Immigration Flip-Flops, Drone Accountability
1. Alan Abramowitz and Steven Webster at the Crystal Ball on polarization and Republican advantages in House elections. I’m not sure I agree with them down the line, but I definitely agree that gerrymandering is at best a very small part of the story.
2. Scott Lemieux at LGM makes an important point about the judiciary: a lot of court influence is from Congressional authorization, not the Constitution or judicial power grabs.
3. Dan Drezner on Scott Walker and immigration.
4. Kim Yi Dionne and Naunihal Singh at the Monkey Cage have a history lesson for the Pope.
5. Here at View, James Gibney notices something odd about the popularity of Barack Obama’s foreign policy.
6. Greg Sargent at Plum Line on drones and accountability.
7. And Jason Linkins and Ryan Grim have more on drones at HuffPost.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org