U.S. Never Knew Where Warren Weinstein Was
The U.S. government and intelligence community had lost the trail of kidnapped aid contractor Warren Weinstein long before his death in a counterterrorism strike in January, according to several top administration officials who were deeply involved in the search.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors