Nice Ph.D. Think It Was Worth It?
As you may have heard, the job market has been tough for the last decade and a half. Median wages have flatlined. One way to shelter from the economic storm -- at least, for those with the talent -- has been to get an advanced degree. Now, you could get a medical or a law degree, but those cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Why not get paid to go to school? Why not get a doctoral degree?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote