Catch of the Day: Clinton's Sincerity Gap
A Catch to Vox’s Matt Yglesias, who rebuts the claim that Hillary Clinton “must convince voters that she is the right messenger for the cause of inequality, not simply seizing on it out of political expedience.” Yglesias responds:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote