Ritholtz's Reads: Biggest Threat to Your Portfolio
Welcome back to the workweek, as earnings season starts to heat up. We have you covered with our artisanal morning train reads:
- Corporate Revenue Helps Explain Stock Troubles (MoneyBeat) but see More Americans Are Out of the Market Than In It (MoneyBeat)
- The Biggest Threat To Your Portfolio (TRB)
- Top 10 Bank Lobbyist Rebuttals to Fiduciary Standard (Alpha Architect)
- Twitter and What Might Have Been (Stratechery)
- The Economy Has Slowed Because the Fed Has Already Tightened (Real Time Economics)
- Mark Halperin: Which Republican Won New Hampshire? (Bloomberg)
- Congress Is Tiptoeing Away From Spending Curbs (WSJ) see also House quietly passes tax exemption for megadonors (Politico)
- Jon Stewart: Why I quit The Daily Show. Stewart’s decision to retire as host of the satirical news show after 16 years has left liberal America in mourning. So why is he leaving just before an election – and what will happen when he steps out from behind the desk? (The Guardian)
- “The Dumbest Person in Your Building Is Passing Out Keys to Your Front Door!”: The war over Airbnb gets personal (NY Mag)
- Leonardo da Vinci’s resume (Marc Cenedella)
What are you reading?
Obamacare: What’s your opinion?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Cambridge Analytica Behaved Appallingly. Don't Overreact.
- Warren Buffett Is Just an Average Employee
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Putin's Hawks Got the Confirmation They Wanted