Lower Health Costs Won't Cure All
It was a sure bet that if health-care costs fell after the Affordable Care Act was passed, we’d see people writing articles about how the law had finally gotten health-care costs under control. And so it has come to pass, and so a number of readers have written me to ask whether this is actually true.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World