Marco Rubio Isn't Barack Obama
1. Rick Hasen is strongly against Hillary Clinton's campaign for a constitutional amendment on money in politics. I agree! At Slate.
2. Richard Skinner at Mischiefs of Faction argues against comparing Marco Rubio to a 2008 Barack Obama.
3. Philip Klein at the Washington Examiner on the foreign policy differences between Rubio and Ted Cruz.
4. While Ross Douthat considers ways Rubio could win in Republican primaries.
5. Rebecca Leber on what Republicans actually think about climate.
6. Greg Sargent suggests Florida Governor Rick Scott should take Medicaid expansion and just deny that it's Obamacare.
7. And Heather Hurlburt and Dan Drezner discuss Iran, the Senate, and more at Bloggingheads.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com