Greece Is Running Out of Money, and Time
Greece, as everyone knows, is running out of money. That means it might not be able to pay its debts, including what it owes the International Monetary Fund, which should be a cause for serious anxiety in Europe. But there's a dangerous myth starting to gain traction that the nation could default on its obligations but still remain a member of the euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea