What the Pope Can Do for Armenia
Sometimes it's necessary to state the obvious, and sometimes it isn't. So which was it Sunday when Pope Francis described the Ottoman Empire's 1915 slaughter of more than a million ethnic Armenians as genocide?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again