Hillary's Announcement and Election Toss-Ups
1. Josh Putnam at FHQ checks up on alleged loopholes in the Republican delegate selection process and finds less there than meets the eye. I’ll place a very, very large wager against anyone who wants to bet that these kinds of minor rules questions wind up making any difference at all in nomination politics next year. They are interesting though!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown