Scott Walker Bones Up on Foreign Policy
On the same day that President Barack Obama said that Governor Scott Walker should “bone up” on foreign policy, the soon-to-be Republican presidential candidate was in a full day of national security briefings, part of his intensive behind-the-scenes preparation to run for commander in chief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen