Let's Close the U.K.'s Non-Dom Loophole
As the U.K.'s general election approaches, Britain's Labour Party has found a nice stick with which to beat Prime Minister David Cameron and the Conservatives. Labour leader Ed Miliband has called for an end to a long-standing tax loophole that benefits the footloose rich.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds