India's Missing Investors
If Prime Minister Narendra Modi has delivered one thing in his first ten months in office, it's been electricity to India’s stock markets. India’s benchmark Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Sensex recorded a 31 percent jump in 2014. Only the insane runup in Shanghai's bourse -- up 90 percent in the past 12 months -- has overshadowed the Indian rally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations