Read Stuff, You Should: When Candidates Matter
1. Alexander H. Montgomery at the Monkey Cage looks at what Iran gets from the nuclear framework -- and why one overlooked Iranian constituency is important.
2. Also at the Monkey Cage, Eric Patashnik summarizes recent research about attacking the welfare state.
3. Lynn Vavreck at the Upshot on when and how candidates may matter in presidential general elections.
4. Richard Skinner at Mischiefs of Faction on campaign finance and disclosure.
5. Tom Mann on the advantages of mandatory voting over at USA Today.
6. Very good Ed Kilgore response to the Jason Zengerle article about Hillary Clinton and the fundamentals.
7. And Greg Sargent looks at who will feel the pressure if the Supreme Court tosses out ACA subsidies in some states.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org