Four Reasons Rand Paul's Speech Matters
Rand Paul has been running for president for years. I don’t consider him a viable candidate, because most people in the Republican Party who care about foreign policy consider him unacceptable. So why does his official announcement today that he is in the 2016 race matter?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test