Government Spying Gets John Oliver Treatment
Government surveillance is probably among the hottest topics in technology and politics -- if you’re involved in technology or politics. As for the rest of the U. S., Justin Bieber getting arrested is need-to-know news and the prospect of the National Security Agency spying on civilians for no good reason is sort of a snore. What? They spied on UNICEF? If UNICEF has nothing to hide, can I hear more about Teresa Giudice’s life in prison? She had a secret cell phone. Now that’s a hot covert operation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown