Bitcoin and Market Crashes
Predicting big market crashes is a difficult business, many would say impossible. If enough investors believe a cataclysm is coming, their selling will simply make it happen sooner -- a dynamic that would quickly render any convincing forecasting method obsolete.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.