Ritholtz's Reads: Clicks for the Holiday Weekend
It's Good Friday, and the start of Passover. Here are your 3-day weekend at home morning reads:
• Opening Windows: A once-dominant software giant is determined to prove that life begins again at 40 (The Economist)
• General Motors Bets Big on a Resurgent Cadillac (New York Times)
• Why Data Breaches Don’t Hurt Stock Prices (HBR)
• Tidal and the Future of Music (stratechery)
• The Best Way to Find an Airfare Online (WSJ)
• How the Gluteus Became Maximus: Debate among scholars about the true origin of a preference among males for curvier backsides. (The Atlantic)
• Adam Riches on Bill Murray: ‘Ghostbusters made me want to be funny’ (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
The deficit as a proportion of GDP
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com