Friday Food Post: Easter Eggs for Grown-Up Tastes
For this Friday's food column, we have an editor request: what the heck to do with all those leftover Easter eggs. This is a bit of a stumper. Not because I don't like hard-boiled eggs, but because ... don't you know what to do with them? You make deviled eggs. Or creamed eggs. Or egg salad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.