Read Stuff, You Should: Conservatives Cry Victim
1. Jennifer Victor at Mischiefs of Faction on dark money.
2. Shane Singh writes at the Monkey Cage that compulsory voting could weaken support for democracy, at least among those who don’t want to vote. Interesting.
3. Joshua Green at Bloomberg Politics on all that media attention on Indiana -- and why it might have long-lasting effects. Plausible!
4. Smart heads-up from Brian Beutler at The New Republic: What Ted Cruz may be up to on Obamacare.
5. CBPP’s Chuck Marr, Joel Friedman, and Brandon DeBot look into the devastating and counterproductive effects of slashing funding for the IRS.
6. At Washington Monthly, Ed Kilgore is not impressed by conservatives crying “victim” in the culture wars.
7. While Sarah Posner at Religion Dispatches looks at how Jeb Bush and the Republican presidential candidates are handling the Indiana story.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com