Let He Who Is Without Sin Refuse to Bake Cakes
In churches this week, many Christians will mark Maundy Thursday by washing each other’s feet, as Jesus did for his disciples at the Last Supper, including for those who would betray and deny him. Washing the feet of sinners, it seems, is all well and good. Just don’t ask anyone to bake a cake for a gay wedding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.