Read Stuff, You Should: Scott Walker's Foreign Policy
1. The problem (or perhaps the benefit?) of certain kinds of religious freedom is that they can cut both ways. Over at Mother Jones, Stephanie Mencimer is tracking how Satanists and others are taking advantage of their new-found rights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious