U.K.'s Miliband Is Half Right on Europe
Ed Miliband, leader of the U.K.'s left-of-center Labour Party, chose to give the opening speech of his formal campaign for the May 7 election to businesspeople at Bloomberg's London headquarters this morning. That suggests he knows his weakness: Fewer than 10 percent of business leaders think a Labour-led government would be good for them, and few voters trust Labour to run the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical