Watch Scott Run
Complexity, nuance or just old-fashioned inconsistency -- a governor or senator can get away with all those things. But as Scott Walker is learning fast, when politicians run for president, it's necessary to stick to the same, mind-numbingly dull script over and over again if they want to avoid those little flaps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote