Ritholtz's Reads: Bull Markets Don't Die of Old Age
Midweek, and the news-flow continues apace. It is our privilege to bring you the finest custom morning train reads in the land:
- What Happens When Vanguard Owns Everything? The company is bigger than an 800-pound gorilla -- and still growing. (Morningstar)
- Old Age Doesn’t Kill Bull Markets (Dr. Ed Yardeni)
- The Billion Prices Project Thinks Inflation May Have Turned a Sharp Corner (Real Time Economics) see also The Inflation Cycle May Have Turned (Real Time Economics)
- LOL: Should you invest with a high school hedge fund manager? (Quora)
- Five Charts Show Europe’s Economy Is All Right (Bloomberg View)
- The Rise of the Mile-High Building (NY Mag)
- Tech Bubble? Maybe, Maybe Not (Tech Crunch)
- All the Ways a New Apple TV Could Dominate Your Living Room (Wired)
- Why Wall Streeters’ Defections to Silicon Valley Are Good News for the Economy (The Upshot) see also Why Silicon Valley Loves Wall Street (Bloomberg View)
- See-Through Solar Is Tomorrow’s Threat to Oil (Bloomberg) see also Climate change skeptic Inhofe is big recipent of funds from British Petroleum PAC (Raw Story)
What are you reading?
Stocks Have Been Best Performing Asset Under President Obama
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.