It's Not Too Early to Obsess Over 2016
Think the perpetual campaign feels more perpetual this time around than in the past? Political scientist Jordan Ragusa (over at Rule 22) confirms that something new is happening: Early news coverage of the presidential horse race has been expanding steadily, and has spiked in this cycle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext