U.S. Leaves Yemen, Iran Stays
To understand how the hurried evacuation of U.S. special operations forces from Yemen is connected to Iran's regional strategy, look no further than Atheel al-Nujaifi, the Sunni governor of Iraq's Nineveh Province.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve