Read Stuff, You Should: Hillary's Reviews
1. Lynn Vavreck at the Upshot examines why Hillary Clinton’s press coverage is so negative right now: It’s about campaign dynamics, not anything personal.
2. Adam Seth Levine at the Monkey Cage discusses why Barack Obama’s focus on student loans might not have the intended effect.
3. The Atlantic's Conor Friedersdorf on Dick Cheney’s rhetoric.
4. Good analysis of Marco Rubio’s place in the presidential sweepstakes, from Amy Walter at the Cook Political Report. The way I’d put it is that there’s no way of knowing whether Rubio will ever have a surge, but if he does he’s in excellent shape to capitalize on it.
5. And a fun look by Bloomberg Politics at who the Republican candidates follow on Twitter.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Francis Wilkinson at email@example.com