NFL Rules Changes Go Out of Bounds
National Football League owners will meet next week in Phoenix and discuss, among other things, 23 proposed rule changes, 19 of which were submitted by individual teams. Many of them stand no chance of approval, but the bulk of them are aimed at improving the league's system of challenges and instant replays. At the very least, the proposals offer an interesting glimpse into the mindset of certain teams.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan