Clintonworld's Self-Pitying Shadiness Returns
A few weeks after being impeached, President Bill Clinton was asked why people had treated him the way they had. He answered with a joke about a man who fell from the Grand Canyon, broke his fall by catching a twig, and then found the twig coming loose. "And he looks up in the sky, and he says, `Lord, why me? Why me? I pay my taxes. I go to work every day. Why me?' And this thunderous voice says, `Son, there's just something about you I don't like.'"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?