Republicans' Middle-Class Economics
Marco Rubio and Mike Lee's ballyhooed new tax-reform plan raises all the usual questions about cost, viability and wisdom. (Short answers: a lot, not much and variable.) It nevertheless deserves consideration as an intriguing example of Republican thinking about how to respond to wage stagnation and economic anxiety among the middle class.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.